Simple Self Storage is the easy way to store your household or business items in a clean, dry environment.
Simply hire the storage space you need for as long as you need it.
- What exactly can I store?
- How much will it cost?
- Do you offer any other facilities?
- What's the minimum / maximum amount of time I can store for?
- Hints & Tips
- I might need less / more space in the future. Is this a problem?
- Self storage could never be easier
For instance, you might want to free up space at your home garage or shed, or you could use us if you're moving house. Just about any business can free up expensive office rental space by storing documents with us. Many businesses also use us for general storage solutions - excess stock, bulk storage, or looking after tools or samples. some businesses find it useful to make their space a showroom, as well as for storage.
I'm moving house - why should I store with you?
If you're selling your home, clearing out some of your possessions first will make it less cluttered to make it more attractive to prospective buyers. If you're in a chain that's got held up then you can store everything with us for as long as it takes - your storage can be for as little as a week, and we only require 24 hours notice to vacate. We can also recommend local van hire and removal firms. And remember, we're always checking prices locally so we can offer you the best possible deal on storage.
What exactly can I store?
As long as it's not illegal, dangerous, highly inflammable, perishable, precious or alive you can store it.
How much will it cost?
You might be surprised at just how affordable our self storage solutions are. We're also constantly checking our prices to make sure you always get the most cost-effective storage locally. Furthermore, there are various discounts, in a variety of ways in which you can save even more money, such as prepayment options. Why not contact us now for a quote?
Do you offer any other facilities?
We provide all the essentials and useful extras you could need for your self storage unit. Free trolley use in all our stores, for instance, with fork lift and pallet facilities available.
What's the minimum / maximum amount of time I can store for?
The minimum time is as little as one week, and the maximum is as long as you want. The notice period you give us is 7 days - so you'll never have to pay for storage time you don't need.
Hints & Tips
- Make a list of what you intend to store, especially larger or unusual shaped items. Note items that can fold down or be taken apart to make more space i.e. beds. This will help you get the best possible quote and enough packing materials.
- Label all boxes clearly to help when retrieving goods from your unit and unpacking.
- Allow large and heavy items to form the base of the storage room with lighter items at the top.
- Use chest of drawers and wardrobes to store boxes and paper work giving you extra room. Position items that you will need frequent access to at the front of the unit.
- Cover all furniture with dust sheets and remember to wrap table and chair legs to avoid scratching.
- Store heavy items in smaller boxes to make for easy lifting. Store china and breakables in stronger cardboard and plastic boxes packing with bubble wrap or tissue paper.
- Make sure that fridges and freezers are fully defrosted to prevent water damage and where possible leave the doors open to allow ventilation.
- Clean all garden furniture before storing and make sure that your lawnmower is drained of petrol.
- Purchase a padlock to secure your unit (available in store). If there will be more than one person accessing the unit (quaystorage will need notification of this) consider a combination padlock.
I might need less / more space in the future. Is this a problem?
Of course not. You can easily decrease or increase the space you rent - so you'll always have enough space, but never end up paying for too much space.
Self storage could never be easier.
Simply rent your own clean, dry, lockable and secure self access storage room - at a size to suit your requirements or 8ft x 5ft x 7ft containers for any length of time.
Transport your goods to us yourself or have them delivered by our removal company.
- Only pay for the time you have used BoxFill.co.uk facilities (minimum charge period one week).
Furthermore, you can store practically anything in your BoxFill.co.uk unit…..
- Store home furniture and effects safely - ideal If you are moving house, simply running out of room or wish to de-clutter for a quicker sale prior to your home removal..
- Keep documents and archive material safe and secure – store anything from 1 archive document box to 100's.
- Store personal possessions, excess business stock, materials, tools and equipment. Store business sales samples, supplies and literature, office furniture, computers, filing cabinets etc Safely store and protect antique furniture / valuables.
- Store exhibition displays, furniture and equipment.
The list is endless, anything that needs storage can be stored with BoxFill.co.uk!
For a free quotation call Freephone: 0800 035 0529 or 0114 275 6677